Informatica IICS Migration

With cloud migration becoming an imperative for digital transformation, enterprises are migrating their Informatica PowerCenter instances to Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS). At Apptad we’ve developed an accelerator that helps you seamlessly migrate to IICS. Benefit from Apptad’s expertise and reduce TCO up to 22% with Apptad’s fast paced cloud migration


Informatica IICS Migration​

Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS), the most comprehensive, microservices-based, API-driven, and AI-powered enterprise integration platform as a service (eiPaaS)

Apptad's IPC to IICS Migration Accelerator is a comprehensive and proven cloud migration program based upon Apptad's extensive experience of migrating ETL loads to the cloud. ETL migrations are tedious, complex and time-consuming. With Apptad's IPC to IICS Migration Accelerator you can seamlessly extract Power center mapping and transformation definitions and convert to IICS.  Apptad's algorithms are specifically tweaked  to provide higher accuracy than native PC to IICS utility from Informatica.

Apptad provide tools that reduce costs and automate and accelerate execution. We use a proven three-phased framework (Assess,  Migrate and Modernize) to help you achieve your migration goals.

" PowerCenter2Cloud utility which converts, only about 60% of PowerCenter components into the cloud. Apptad's accelerator takes care of the redevelopment of remaining 40%. Using Apptad's Accelerator, you can accelerate and reduce risk, and offset the initial cost of migrations. Leverage the performance, security, and reliability of the cloud. Start now! "

Why Apptad for IPC to IICS migration

Informatica Expertise - Apptad has worked with 100+ Informatica Customers

Deep Technical Expertise and Informatica capabilities in MDM, DQ

200+ Certified Informatica experts in-house who have significant experience

Standard Operating Proceduress and Well Defined Methodologies

Quick strike program that tells you upfront what will be the impact of migrations

Migration accelerators to scan existing environment & analyze target environment

How it works?

Step 1 - Assess your readiness

Assess the benefits of migration from Power Center to IICS. Evaluate the quantum of work required for migration. Identify the capabilities required in the migration and build a model for your migration project.

Step 2: Plan your project

Build an operational foundation for your migration, with the goal of fixing the capability gaps identified in the assessment phase. Prioritize the loads to be migrated and finlaize

Step 3: Migrate

Seamlessly migrate all your PowerCenter components to IICS. Apptad's migration utility ensures that each of your component works as expected on cloud.

Business Benefits

Reduced TCO

  • Apptad's Migrations have helped Enterprises save 18-23% on total cost of ownership vis-a-vis separte on-Prem PC and API platform

Faster time to market

  • With Apptad's proven expertise migrate 1000s of mappings and 100s of workflows in weeks not months


  • Apptad's seamless migrations mean you have the power to enhance your capacity with just a click of a button

Case Study

Upgrade and Migration of Enterprise Data Integration Platform


+(800) 398 0450



1920 Association Drive, Suit  500, Reston VA 20191, United State